Dear hairdresser friend, here I am,
how to improve resale? you might be interested in some tips.
Here are six very simple tips I propose:
- After counselling and before proceeding to a technical or stylistic service, summarise and define with the client the objective you want to achieve together.
- Use the same products during the salon service as recommended at home.
- The best time to promote a haircare product is during the blow-dry; point out the difference between the before and after, highlighting the achievement of the desired goal also thanks to the benefits of the product just used.
- Once the need has been created, always offer the customer a promotion on the purchase, this will entice her to buy from you and not from your competitors.
- Remember never to insist, rather offer her a trial sample for maintenance at home, or offer her a discount on her next haircut and book it now. This way she will feel cared for and will have more time to evaluate her result and then decide on the purchase.
- Share these simple rules with your staff and make them a protocol to follow.
I am convinced that with these simple rules resale will start to make a positive impact on your salon's turnover.